Top Loading Uniklave Mini 2.0 Vertical Autoclave
Approx Price: Rs 12,500 / Piece
Unilklave Mini 2.0
Introducing Uniklave Mini 2.0 Vertical Autoclave
with integrated pressure sensor and error code system, completely automatic cycle.
Completely manufactured in India.
Passes 3M Sterilization tape.
- Uniclave Mini 2.0 is a fully automatic Top Loading Autoclave with a 16X2 LCD Display.
- Pressure Sensor with real time pressure display.
- No Water protection.
- Set of 3 Error codes for safety and diagnosis.
- It has a one touch go operation and a self contained system with no installation reuirements.
- The LCD displays the sequence of operation and and temperature inside the chamber at all times.
- Mini 2.0 comes with an advanced dynamic heating system which actively manages the temperature inside the chamber by cointrolling the power output to heater.
- This technology results in the accuracy of (~1 degree) with the target temperature resulting in perfect parameter control and providing perfect sterilization.
- The dynamic control results in power savings upto (30%-50%) than conventional Autoclaves.
- The life of zinc-coated air heater is greatly increased as the heater is not run at full power all the time.
- The power savings alone recovers the cost of the autoclave within one year!!.
- Sterilization Starts At : 121 C/ 15 psi.
- Sterilization Cycle is for 16 mins.
- Total Cycle TIME : 28 Min.
- Consecutive Cycle : 20 Min.
- A buzzer sound appears at the end of cycle.
Sequence of Operations:
- Fill the Autoclave with Distilled/RO water till the height of the sensor.
- Place the Drum provided with the Autoclave inside the chamber.
- Press The Start Button.
- Now the Heating Cycle is Initiated.
- Every Cycle Info and temperature is displayed on the LCD.
- At the end of the cycle –
- Press CANCEL and release steam from the valve at the top to take out your instruments.
||39.5 x 35.5 x 29.5 cm|
||1 K.watt, 220v/50hz|
||Dia 22 cm, Depth 26.7 cm|
|Cycle Time||16 minute at 121 C, & 15 P.SI.|
|Sterilization Drum||8″ x 8″|